Stock Optimisation for Renewable Energies
Increase Fleet Availability and Decrease Stock Investment with OBUU Advanced Optimisation Technology
OBUU is the only stock optimisation integral solution, that can optimise stocks of:
- - Spare Parts or Line Replaceable Units (LRUs)
- - Aircraft Specific Tools or Ground Support Equipment (GSEs)
- - Consumable Items or Disposable Units (DUs)
Renewable Energy sites, have the unique peculiarity, that in order to perfrom the maintenance tasks, the Systems cannot be taken to the maintenance centers, but instead the maintenance has to be taken to the energy produciton sites. This produces very complex logistics scenarios in which it is vital to plan and know before hand, what spares and tools will you need, and for which centers are these going to be needed.
OBUU solutions are very powerful tools in order to plan the different maintenance strategies, and can be applied for any site, of any size and in any location. OBUU can also help to design the maintenance geographical structure to dermine the most economic depot locations, optimise the logistic costs, and determine what stock to hold at each location.
These results are the outcome of extensive, state of the art mathematical research and software algorithm development, with the support of the worldwide leader in Aircraft fabrication, Airbus Group, thanks to its Airbus Bizlab Acceleration Program, that has similar logistics problems due to its international structure.
OBUU also offers a full software suite; OBUU Calcul and OBUU Simulation.
A stock logistics optimisation software suite, based on maintenance expertise and the mentioned mathematical research, all together with the experience gathered from the consultancy services offered, and the needs identified by the aerospace industry leaders.
A user friendly interface, developed using advanced Ui/Ux techniques, with the feedback of industrial partners with real needs, guarantees minimum training to obtain the best optimization results.
In addition to all this, OBUU offers a group of expert engineers to solve any further queries, and to assure the best results interpretation, thanks to its technical advisory center.
Using OBUU, we can analyse the organisation’s structure to provide the following:
- - Logistics Supply Chain Efficiency
- - Current Stock Performance
- - Current Fleet Availability
- - Current Risk of Shortage
- - Identification of Low Performing Logistic Processes
OBUU can then use its advanced optimization technologies, to perform simulations of different scenarios over a selected period of time to obtain results on the following aspects:
- - Optimsed Stock Levels for the designated Site
- - Geographical Logistics Structure Optimisation
- - Stock Level Comparison between the Current Stock and the Optimised Stock Levels
- - Levels of Stock to have at each Location
- - Optimisation of Critical Part-Numbers
- - Apply Buy or Rent Policies for the needed Stock according to the Site needs
- - Create Optimized Initial Provisioning list (IPLs) Fully Customized to the Site under construction
- - Perform “What If” Analyses depending on the different Future Scenarios Forseen
- - And much more…