Stock Optimisation for the Military Industry
Increase Fleet Availability and Decrease Stock Investment with OBUU Advanced Optimisation Technology.
OBUU is the only stock optimisation integral solution, that can optimise stocks of:
- - Spare Parts or Line Replaceable Units (LRUs)
- - Aircraft Specific Tools or Ground Support Equipment (GSEs)
- - Consumable Items or Disposable Units (DUs)
OBUU offers its team of experienced engineers in the field of Integrated Logistic Support in the military field, experts in the production of Initial Provisioning Lists (IPLs) for all type of military equipment. In collaboration with technical divisions and the command, OBUU will study the needs and targets, to analyse the best possible solution within the possible constraints, to obtain measurable results in accordance with the usual tight requirements within the budget and the technical specification.
These results are the outcome of extensive, state of the art mathematical research and software algorithm development, with the support of the worldwide leader in Aircraft fabrication, Airbus Group, thanks to its Airbus Bizlab Acceleration Program.
OBUU also offers a full software suite; OBUU Calcul and OBUU Simulation.
OBUU offers this Software Suite, developed specifically for those fleets, whose data is classified and cannot or will not be disclosed.
A stock logistics optimisation software, based on maintenance expertise and the mentioned mathematical research, all together with the experience gathered from the consultancy services offered, and the needs identified by the aerospace industry leaders.
A user friendly interface, developed using advanced Ui/Ux techniques, with the feedback of industrial partners with real needs, guarantees minimum training to obtain the best optimization results.
In addition to all this, OBUU offers a group of expert engineers to solve any further queries, and to assure the best results interpretation, thanks to its technical advisory center.
Using OBUU, we can analyse the organisation’s structure to provide the following:
- - Logistics Supply Chain Efficiency
- - Current Stock Performance
- - Current Fleet Availability
- - Current Risk of Shortage
- - Identification of Low Performing Logistic Processes
OBUU can then use its advanced optimization technologies, to perform simulations of different scenarios over a selected period of time to obtain results on the following aspects:
- - Create Optimized Initial Provisioning list (IPLs) Fully Customized to the Operating Fleet
- - Incorporate the solution to the Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Analysis
- - Optimsed Stock Levels for the designed Fleet
- - Stock Level Comparison between the Current Stock and the Optimized Stock Levels
- - Optimisation of Stock for a whole Fleet, no matter the types of Vehicle or its Configurations
- - Optimisation of Critical Part-Numbers
- - Perform “What If” Analyses depending on the different Future Scenarios Forseen
- - And much more…